One of my favorite places...these are Davy's Grandmother's chairs that his Mom and I repainted!
paid some bills and then headed around back. His parents, Dianne and David, were going at it in the garden tying up tomato plants and picking away!! Needless to say, by the time I had got done with dishes, they were about done...so I wasn't much of a help this go around! There is alot coming in all at once....ain't that how it usually goes...so now we have green beans, tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers and squash...still waiting on the okra, peas, corn and sweet potatoes...shouldn't be too much longer!
Where the garden was a few weeks ago!!
Where the garden is today!! I had almost forgot what rain could do for a garden!!
Pepper and Tomato Plants
Cucumber and Sweet Potato Plants
When Davy got home from work we sat around for a bit talking about his day...and then it was time to mow the yard. I am just glad to have found a guy that can't seem to sit still either! We are both always on the go whether it be with work or personal things!!
So I just took a little break to come in and eat a bite. Gonna start getting ready shortly to head to Alexandria! The Dekalb County Fair Tractor Pull is tonight so we are going to go see some friends since we have not been to the last three or so. I'll also get to talk with several of the producers that are on the TAEP Program. I am sure the main question tonight will be "When are approvals going out?" Well...until later....
No comments:
Post a Comment